259 South Main Street Orrville, OH 44667 330-683-2886

History of Bob Snyder Auto Exchange

Established 1912

In 1912 C.S. (Carl) Snyder began to sell motorcars manufactured by The Ford Motor Company. Sales, service, and complimentary driving lessons were offered. C.S. didn't realize his family would carry the business into the next century. In 1988, it was decided to sell the Ford franchise to better serve customers who, at the time were more interested in the growing used vehicle segment of the market.

Today, Bob Snyder Auto Exchange offers a consultation service to assist customers in making informed, relaxed, and logical decisions on how to locate the used vehicle of their choice. The Auto Exchange will actively search for any make or model to meet customer's criteria. Vehicles are inspected before sale, and necessary repairs are made. Service concerns are handled by local repair agencies and customers are welcome to have their own mechanic examine their perspective purchases.
Text Us!
Bob Snyder Auto Exchange, 259 South Main Street, Orrville, OH 44667 330-683-2886